All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by our Company. We may change these Terms from time to time by posting updates to the Website. You are advised to check the Terms from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Introductory services.
The materials contained in this web site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Neither our company nor any of its partners or employees or associates accept any responsibility for any loss (however arising, whether in tort, including negligence, contract or otherwise), which may arise to you or to any third party from reliance on information contained in this site.
While we will try to ensure the accuracy of the content of this website, we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its content, including, without limitation, no representations as to its quality, suitability for any purpose or accuracy.
While we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that use of this website will be safe, we cannot guarantee that our website will be secure or free from errors, viruses or other harmful software. You are solely responsible to take the measures necessary to protect and secure your systems.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our firm expressly reserves all rights in and to the www.cmavrocostasllc.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “C. Mavrocostas & Co. LLC”, “MavrocostasLaw” our logo, the graphic designs on our website and other trademarks.
Copyright in some of the publications, documents, material and other content (‘Content’) available on this website belongs to third parties and has been produced on this website with the permission of the third-party copyright owners. Please check the copyright notices of those third parties.
Except for copyright belonging to third parties and unless otherwise stated, copyright in the pages of this website and all other content and/or material available through it belongs to C. MAVROCOSTAS & CO. LLC and/or its creators and/or its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that C. MAVROCOSTAS & CO. LLC may offer Content that is protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights and laws governing such legal relations. Except as expressly provided by the Terms and Conditions, you agree not to use such Content in bad faith, in whole or in part, including but not limited to because such use would be in direct violation of copyright rights and interests, and the rights and interests of other Clients.
The reproduction, permanent storage or retransmission of the contents of this web site is prohibited without the prior written consent of C. MAVROCOSTAS & CO. LLC. Please address any such requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must not:
- use the introductory services in any unlawful manner (or if use of the services would cause you to breach any law or regulation applicable to you), for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the services;
- transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive, or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the services;
- use the services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- collect or harvest any information or data from the services or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any services;
- disclose or distribute information relating to another User of the services to any third party, or use any other User’s information for any marketing purposes unless you have that User’s express permission to do so; or
- access or register User logins via bots or other automated methods; or
- use sexually explicit, racial, ethnic, cultural, or similarly offensive, provocative, shocking, or inappropriate names and labels and other offending content.
- process personal data in an unlawful way such as not following the provisions of:
- the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”);
- the Directive 2002/58/EC (ePrivacy Directive) and/or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
- any other law relating to the processing, privacy and/or use of Personal Data;
- any laws which implement any such laws; any laws that replace, extend, re-enact, consolidate or amend any of the foregoing; and
- any judicial or administrative interpretation of any of the above, any guidance, guidelines, codes of practice, approved codes of conduct or approved certification mechanisms issued by any relevant Supervisory Authority.
We will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of the data or content that you input into the Services. You are responsible for complying with all applicable data protection laws in respect of your use of the Services and with regard to any instructions you issue to C. MAVROCOSTAS & CO. LLC with regard to the processing of personal data you provide to C. MAVROCOSTAS & CO. LLC through the Services.
In particular, you must ensure you have properly informed and obtained all necessary rights, authorizations or consents from any end-users, clients, consumers, personnel or other individuals to whom the data relates, to enable C. MAVROCOSTAS & CO. LLC to lawfully access their personal data under these Terms and to process their personal data outside of their country of residence.
Certain parts of this site link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this web site. C. MAVROCOSTAS & CO. LLC CO. LTD is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
Each clause in these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect. You are not permitted to assign, sub-licence, novate or transfer these Terms or any of the rights licensed under them.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Anything included in this website and any claim arising by its use and/or any other claim that may arise in relation to this website will be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and all disputes will be resolved by the Nicosia District Court.